lundi 12 novembre 2007

La Demande en Mariage // The Proposal

La scène se passe dans un bar confidentiellement bondé, dans le quartier Latin.
- Guillaume, I will stay one more year in France ! (Je vais rester un an de plus en France)
- Cool ! Where does this decision come from ? (D'où vient cette décision ?)
- Well, my plan is to move for ever to France. Hopefully, staying one more year, will allow me to find someone to marry me ! (mon plan est de m'installer en France. Avec un peu de chance en restant plus longtemps, je trouverai qq'un pour m'épouser!)
- Hmmm... I don't follow the logic. (je ne suis pas la logique, là)
- So, I'd get the citizenship ! (Comme ça, j'aurais la nationalité!)
- Whaaaaat ?!! (Quooooii ?!!)
- ... Guillaume, I can't offer you money, but I can promise you eternal friendship... (je ne peux pas te donner d'argent, mais je peux te promettre une amitié éternelle)
- Sorry ??? (Pardon ?)
- Ooooohh! I just proposed ! (je viens de te demander en mariage!)
- Hahahaha (pensant : "ce bar est dangereux")
- ... (un air sérieux)
- I'd need to be desperate to marry someone out of the blue like that. (il faudrait que je sois désespéré pour épouser qq'un de but en blanc comme cela!)
- Listen, you don't need to answer now. We can have the same conversation in one year from now... (Tu n'es pas obligé de répondre maintenant. On peut en reparler dans 1 an)
- ... This is going to be in the blog ! (Ca va finir dans mon blog)

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Ah, toi aussi !?! ;-p

Anonyme a dit…

Hahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

J'ai eu du mal à ne pas de pas éclater de rire en face de mes clients !
... quoique ce n'est pas si drôle en fait !

Anonyme a dit…

Pour la peine, je ne te donnerai pas de détails, histoire que tu ne meures pas de rire... ;-p

Anonyme a dit…

Desperate? Dangereux? Why must you be so cruel?

Hey, I don't want to stay to marry, I want to because I like it here and want to become fluent. Marriage will help me stay.

Anyway, I was told by one of the teacher's at my school that the physics teacher would be more than happy to marry me. Unfortunately, I think he wants more than just to help me stay in the country. In other news, I made friends with a teacher. Maybe if I'm lucky, she'll marry me.

Dear Immigration Police reading this blog, I would never (JAMAIS, JAMAIS, JAMAIS) marry anyone for citizenship. The idea is just ridiculous...

So, we'll talk about this in a year? Yes? Awesome!

Guillermo a dit…

Did you check if the PACS works for the citizenship ??

By the way, little detail : I live in Austria now...

Anonyme a dit…

The PACS will give me residency rights and I could apply for citizenship after 2-5 years or a 10 year carte de sejour?.. I don't really understand.

That's just a minor detail.